Facebook is undoubtedly the largest social media platform today. You can share posts, upload images, videos, and communicate with your loved ones via chat and video calls. However, instances occur when your Facebook accounts get locked and you wonder how to recover Facebook account. While there could be multiple reasons why your Facebook account gets locked, you can follow some simple methods to recover your account and ensure continued services of Facebook. Read on to explore them and make your social circle active on one of the world’s largest social media platforms.
Stepwise Process to Recover Facebook Account
If you need to recover your Facebook account; however, you don’t know how to go about it, follow the series of steps mentioned below:
- Open a web browser on your computer and visit Facebook.com.
- Go to the Facebook profile you’d like to recover.
- Click on More below the cover photo and select “Find Support or Report profile.”
- Click on “Something Else” and then click on Submit.
- Click on “Recover this account” and follow the on-screen prompts to get an answer to the question how to recover Facebook account.
In case you use Facebook on a smartphone, you can use the Facebook app and follow the above-mentioned steps to recover your Facebook account. After completing the steps, you can close the Facebook page and relaunch it to check if the issue has been resolved.
Read Our Popular Post to Get The Solutions for Your Technical Issues:-